The Marina at Moss Landing is comprised of six (6) docks (A-F), with a total slip count of 92 berths.
Phase 1 of construction is completed with Docks A, B, & E ready to go. This provides an initial offering of 52 boat slips with sizes 25 to 50 feet.
Marina Features and Specifications:
- Ninety two (92) Privately Owned and Leased Boat slips
- Best value and pricing in Eastern North Carolina
- Bank Financing Available
- Slip size ranging from 30 to 50 feet in length
- Dockage for vessels up to 60 feet LOA
- Premium “Rowboat Series” marina system, including
- Galvanized steel truss frame
- Multi-colored, composite decking
- Full wooden wales and vinyl rub rail
- Dock Boxes available
- Potable Water to each slip
- High Capacity Electrical Service
- Security Gates on all Docks
- Waste Water pump out
- Turning-mooring pilings at all berths
- Bath House with Laundry Facility
- Wireless Internet
- Handicap accessible, illuminated walkways
- Easy Access… Ample Parking and Dock Carts!
- 3 Minute walk to all downtown restaurants, shops, churches & entertainment